Everyone who knows me knows that I have a massive legging addiction. I will walk into Penneys for bedding and end up buying 4 pairs of leggings, I think I have one of every pair that Penneys sells. Other than Penneys, I do buy a lot of my leggings online. I don’t see the point in spending €90-100 on one pair of Nike leggings on Lifestyle Sports when I can get 5-6 pairs for that price. So these are my top picks for leggings under €20!
- Lola Fit Performance Capri Running Leggings €16 from Boohoo
- Nike AOP Crop Leggings €18 from Sports Direct
- Sports Tights €19.99 from H&M
- Grace Fit Mesh Panel Capri Running Leggings €16 from Boohoo
- Adidas Linear Tights Grey/Yellow €18 from Sports Direct
- Puma No1 Tights €14.40 from Sports Direct
- Harriet Fir Contrast Panel Running Leggings €17 from Boohoo